IEEE Control Systems Society (CSS) is an organizational unit of the IEEE. It was founded in 1954 and is dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practice of systems and control in engineering.
The history of the IEEE Control Systems Society goes back to one of the merged societies forming the IEEE: the Institute of Radio Engineers (IRE) organised the first meeting of the IRE Professional Group on Automatic Control on October 19, 1954.
- IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Jonathan How, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Alessandro Astolfi, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Control Systems and Technology, Andrea Serrani, editor-in-chief
- E-letter on Systems, Control, and Signal Processing, Yannis Paschalidis, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Control Systems Letters, M. Elena Valcher, editor-in-chief
- Joint 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, December 12-15, 2011. Conference website
- 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 16–18, 2009, Shanghai, China
- 2009 IEEE Multiconference on Systems and Control, July 8–10, 2009, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 2009 American Control Conference, June 10–12, 2009, St. Louis, MO, USA