Fifth is the ordinal form of the number five.
Fifth or The Fifth may refer to:
- Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, as in the expression "pleading the Fifth"
- Fifth column, a political term
- Fifth disease, a contagious rash that spreads in school-aged children
- Fifth force, a proposed force of nature in addition to the four known fundamental forces
- Fifth (Stargate), a robotic character in the television series Stargate SG-1
- Fifth (unit), a unit of volume used for distilled beverages in the U.S.
- Fifth-generation programming language
- The fifth in a series, or four after the first: see ordinal numbers
- 1st Battalion, 5th Marines
- A Fraction (mathematics), such as 1/5
- The royal fifth (Spanish and Portuguese), an old royal tax of 20%